- Pay: KR3 & KR5 + SENA
- Start Date: Sep 2018
- App Close Date: 20/06/2018 at 10:00
- Interviews: TBC
We currently have vacancies for Teaching Assistants 2 x Kent Range 3 & 1 x Kent Range 5) – 32.75 hours per week Term Time Only.
Kent Range 3 FTE £15,628 – £17,188 (Pro-rota to £11,672.65 – £12,837.83)
Kent Range 5 FTE £18,059 – £19,863 (Pro-rota to £13,488.38 – £14,835.80)
In addition to the above the roles will also receive SENA (Special Educational Needs Allowance).
Your suitability for either role would be discussed at interview and will depend on skills and experience.
The successful candidate would be educated to at least GCSE grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and have the experience of working with children in an educational setting. Ideally we are looking for candidates who have specific interests in:
- General pastoral behaviour
- An interest in sport
- Behaviour interventions
- Committed, flexible and enthusiastic individuals who are team players
- Individuals who relate well to student and have strog interpersonal skills and demonstrate a high level of emotional support to communicate effectively
- Be a positive role model supporting students and their needs
- Experience of working with children with autism, speech language and communication difficulties as well as behaviour difficulties
If you feel that you have the above qualities and experience then we would like to hear from you.
Job Contact Information
To apply for these positions, please go to the kent-teach website.